Family Broadcasting Corporation
TITLE: Account Executive
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
FLSA: Full Time – approximately 40 hours per week
BASIC FUNCTION: Pulse FM and WHME TV-46 – in South Bend, IN is seeking media sales professionals with a proven successful track record to join our Sales Team! Help grow the company by finding leads and closing sales; deals with existing clients and/or new prospects.
- Build new business.
- Maintain relationships with clients.
- Selling commercial, program, & production services to businesses and churches.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Act as an intermediary between other departments within the organization to ensure the success of their clients.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Highly motivated & goal driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as thrive in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills
- Reliable transportation
- Strong work history with successful sales experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to see, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, reach with hands and arms, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Disclaimer: Although Family Broadcasting has attempted to accurately and thoroughly describe this job title, we reserve the right to change the same, including to change, add to or subtract from the duties outlined, within the discretion of FBC at any time, with or without advance notice.
To apply for this job please visit familybroadcastingcorporation.com.